"Without a Trave Agent, You're on Your Own.
We know you have many options when it comes to where you purchase your travel, so we thank you for choosing us. We'd like to remind you that even after you've booked your trip, we remain committed to your satisfaction. Should you have any further questions or concerns regarding your trip or need assistance at your destination, feel free to contact us.
5 Reasons Why "Without a Travel Agent, You're on Your Own."
1. Best Value. Travel agents work hard to get you the best value for your dollar. While we can't control prices, we can provide you with accurate information on the latest deals and special promotions. We can explore what options and quality products exists so you can make an informed decision.
2. Convenient one-stop shopping. Save time and money by having your travel agent handle every aspect of your trip from lodging to activities.
3. Consumer advocate. Travel agents don't stop working for you once you've booked your trip. In the event that you experience problems along the way, your agent can act on your behalf and see that restitution is made.
4. Expert guidance. Experienced travel agents know the "ins" and "outs" of the system and can help you take full advantage of them. We have access to a variety of travel options and quotes from a host of suppliers and can help you find the product that's right for you.
5. Personalized service. Agents are not some impersonal voice or lifeless Web site. We know you and your travel needs and offer unbiased information since we work for you, not the supplier. Agents strive for customer satisfaction since they want you to come back the next time you're looking to plan a trip.